In troubled times, our pets are the innocent victims of all the negativity running rampant in our world today. Pets can sense the turmoil in the atmosphere but they won’t understand the big picture Naturally, they look to you for strength and comfort. You spend more time with your pets than anyone else so they need your positive energy right now more than ever.
The majority of the messages I am communicating with pets during sessions right now is that of reassurance and letting them know they are safe and loved.
Many pets have picked up on their human’s stressful energy and to them, it feels like the sky is falling or the life they know has turned upside down. Pets feel especially helpless because they feed off of your energy and if all you do is take in the negative news or scary headlines it is absorbed by your pets.
Below are seven simple steps you can do right now to help you be a strong and confident leader to your pets and to help them stay grounded and calm:
* Stay grounded and centered. Add powerful positive affirmations each day to your thoughts such as, “I am safe. I am powerful. I am in control of my well-being. I will get through this safely.”
* Play with your pets more! Your pets will love it and you will benefit from the exercise and the simple pleasure of seeing them so happy.
* Keep their routine as normal as possible – especially for ill or elderly pets. Your scent is reassuring so leave out a t-shirt or towel you have used if you have to leave
* Get creative – Use empty boxes to make a fun fort with doors and windows for your cats, make foil balls for them to chase, or pipe-cleaner toys.
* Teach your pup a new trick
* Work on obedience training with your dog
* Tell them out loud how much you love them and picture them in your mind as being safe and happy.
Remember, your departed pets and human loved ones are always near especially during difficult times. Let them know you want their support, love, and guidance and ask for signs they are near. Now more than ever, they want you to be healthy, happy and live the best life you can.
A special thank you for your comments and feedback.
I read each one and appreciate you taking the time to read this post.
Karen Anderson is the CEO and founder of Animal Communication Planet, an intuitive and spiritual growth center, and Business is Booming Now, a business development center for entrepreneurs to launch their dream business. She is also an award-winning Afterlife Expert and coach with over 23 years of experience helping clients just like you start their Animal Communication journey. Karen is an award-winning and #1 international bestselling author of ‘The Amazing Afterlife of Animals’ and ‘Hear All Creatures’. Need help with your business or manuscript? Start free with Karen’s signature coaching programs from book publishing, book marketing, business coaching and offers a private Facebook group for women entrepreneurs, BOOM! Business is Booming! Discover Karen’s secrets of Animal Communication a Beginner Level online course so you can talk to your pets in minutes. For those who are already serious about animal communication or becoming a pro, the Animal Communication Mastery Program is for you. Karen and her husband reside on a farm in the Inland Pacific Northwest with the animals they love.
Thank you, Carolyn, for your thoughtful note. We had an amazing session for sure! I have no doubt that your sweet Cassie had something to do with this. The feather was another BIG sign that she is near and watching over all of you. That was so special!
We are going through very challenging times and it reminds us to be thankful for all of the blessings in our lives and to stay positive so we can rise above the chaos.
Thank you for trusting me to connect with your beautiful angel, Cassie and yes, her story will be in my next book!
Stay healthy, happy, and positive…With love and light, Karen
Powered by WishList Member - Membership Software